9 ingredients, 5 recipes
You may have already heard, but this year is our 95th anniversary AND Spring is finally here…two exciting things to celebrate! Seasonal ingredients are essential to creating delicious dishes year round, and our incredible chef has some amazing dishes on our new menu that include some of Spring’s best seasonal ingredients. Whether you’re looking to create your own recipes, or prefer to dine out and let us do the cooking for you; we’ve put together NINE seasonal ingredients, and FIVE of our menu items that include these delicious ingredients to help you enjoy all the flavors of Spring!
9 Seasonal Ingredients for Spring:
4. Mixed Greens
5 of our Menu Items to enjoy this seasons delicious ingredients
1. Greek Chopped Salad - ROMAINE, Kalamata olives, grape TOMATOES, bell peppers, cucumbers, red onions and feta tossed in three HERB vinaigrette
2. Cobb Salad – Bacon, avocado, hardboiled egg, grape tomatoes, MIXED GREENS, blue cheese, red onions, cucumbers and dressing choice
3. Ham, Brie & Green Apple - Applewood smoked ham, shaved granny smith APPLE, brie, TOMATOES, arugula and dijonaise on ciabatta
4. New York Strip – Pan seared 8oz. New York Strip, wild MUSHROOMS, cracked pepper demi cream sauce with truffle GARLIC mashes POTATOES and haricot verts almandine
5. New York Cheesecake - Served with fresh sliced STRAWBERRIES and freshly whipped cream
If any of these menu items are intriguing you, then you need to plan to visit us because there are plenty more mouth-watering items on our new menu! ALL of our food & beverage outlets are finally open so whether you're looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner - we have everything to satisfy all your cravings!
Visit https://www.thefitzmke.com/ to view our full menus & dining hours, or call us at 414-345-5015 with any additional questions.
We look forward to serving you!