Holiday Shopping Weekend in Milwaukee
Thanksgiving is finally here! Which means Black Friday and the best shopping deals of the year are here, too! Whether you are a Black Friday shopper, prefer to shop online in the comfort of your own home on Cyber Monday, or, aren’t into shopping at all and would rather make your rounds sampling new beer releases, we’ve put together all the information you need to enjoy the holiday shopping weekend in Milwaukee!
The Shops of Grand Avenue 275 W. Wisconsin Ave.
(414) 224-0655 grandavenueshops.com Friday – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Bayshore Town Center 5800 N. Bayshore Dr., Glendale
(414) 963-8780 bayshoretowncenter.com Thursday – closed (individual retailers may be open) Friday – 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (individual retailers may be open earlier) Saturday – 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Brookfield Square 95 N. Moorland Rd., Brookfield
(262) 797-7245 shopbrookfieldsquaremall.com Thursday – closed Friday – 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday – 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Mayfair Mall 2500 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa
(414) 771-1300 mayfairmall.com Thursday – 6 p.m. to midnight Friday – 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday – 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Southridge 5300 S. 76th St., Greendale
(414) 421-1102 simon.com/mall/southridge-mall Thursday - 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday – 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday – 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Not a big shopper? Good News. Black Friday beer releases! Here in Milwaukee, we can find any reason to enjoy great beer! Check out these breweries and enjoy their Black Friday releases. Stop in our lounge, Gin Rickey, to enjoy lunch and try our own Ambassador Lager before heading out for the day! Avoid the hassle of driving through the busy city & enjoy free parking and our complimentary shuttle service around the downtown area!
1872 N. Commerce St.
Starts selling at 8 a.m. Black Friday brew is sold in 22-ounce bottles for $20, and Vintage, a barrel-aged blend of Lakefront's 2015, 2016 and 2017 Black Fridays, for $30. The Curd Wagon will be available to those lined up at 4 a.m. for food, coffee or hot chocolate. And in case you get cold, Lakefront also will be selling Black Friday beanies, T-shirts and blankets.
Broken Bat Brewing
231 E. Buffalo St.
Releases "While We Wait," a spiced winter ale flavored with orange peel, seeds of paradise, and coriander. Available on tap. Doors open at noon.
1128 N. Ninth St.
Will release cellar-aged 2017 Gin O-Gii; 2016 Elf's Lament; Citron Saison; and Sheepshead Stout Pineau for $15.99 a bottle. Look for Elf's Lament at 3 p.m.; Recombobulation Russian Imperial Stout at 4 p.m.; and a firkin of Louie's Resurrection at 5 p.m.
505 S. Fifth St.
Releases Moo-waukee, a white chocolate milk stout. Bottles can be pre-ordered, and they'll be for sale in the taproom.
Third Space Brewing
1505 W. St. Paul Ave.
Hosts a Black Friday Barrel-Aged Party and Liquid Layers Release starting at noon. This year's 2018 Liquid Layers includes the regular barleywine and four barrel-aged variants.
Urban Harvest Brewing
1024 S. Fifth St.
Opens at 1 p.m. with the annual release of Imperial Chocolate Whiskey Stout.
Stock House Brewing
7208 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa
MobCraft's Moo-waukee starting at 5 p.m. Tours will be free all day.
Cheers to Black Friday deals and new Milwaukee beer releases!
Wishing you a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving weekend!